Low Cost Images
Can go to micro stock sites for .20 cents to $10 per image.
Can get the images from:
A set of copyright licenses and tools that create a balance inside traditional all rights resources. Can get them at Flickr or Fotopeds.
- Font Awesome – http://fortawesome.github.com/Font-Awesome/
- Icon Moon (create your own font) – http://icomoon.io/app/icomoon.io/app/
Web Fonts In Photoshop
- Technology serves Human
- Users are always right
- Design is not an Art
- Web Design is first technology and gotten right of when it is not needed.
- The experience belongs to the user
- Designer creates things for the user to use and does not work until the user uses them
- Great design is invisible
- Works so well the design goes into the background
- Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication
- Know what to keep and what you don’t need.
Images should be relevant, interesting, and appealing. Can create the picture yourself. purchase the photo, or hire a professional. Rights managed are professional quality but costly. Can use CC Flickr. Don’t get images from google or hotlinking. Use Photoshop for adjustment. Save as jpegs, gifs, pngs. Can use CSS to enhance images with things like boarders.