- Client supplies
- Client hires a professional photographer
- Can offer to take images for the client
- Purchase stock photos
Existing photographs that can be licensed for uses. Have to pay licensing fees.
Rights-Managed- More expensive, individual licensing agreement.
Royalty Free- Use the image in unlimited ways for one fee, no exclusivity, and it is cheaper.
Can get stock photography from:
- Bad Search
- PDF files for online reading
- Not changing colors of visited links
- Non scan-able text
- Fixed font size
- Page titles with low search engine visibility
- Violating design conventions
- Opening new browsers
- Not answering users questions
Mystery Meat navigation– Random navigation buttons that do not explain navigation items.
- Have to roll over the squares to find out where to go.
George’s Township Civil Defense EMS
- The picture is not high quality, the red is an ungodly color, and not readable at all.
- There are links everywhere.
Maison Martin Margiela
- Links looks like web pages and they cover the other links so it hard to click if it is behind other links.
- Just an odd website